Friday, April 06, 2012

My 2012 Pittsburgh Children's Hospital FTK "For The Kids" Campaign!


Hi my name is Elliot Mast, 14 year old baseball player and fundraiser for Children's Hospital in Pittsburgh. I was born with a club foot and Children's hospital helped me go from a CAST to my CLEATS. 2 years ago, I teamed with Children's hospital and created my charity, FTK "For The Kids" and with your help, I have raised more than $10,000 over my past 2 baseball season's for the Child Life Program. This year my goal is $5,000! As I travel with my 2 baseball teams, the Altoona Curve Juniors and the Evoshield Cane's, I will take my donation jars and FTK message to every game and spread the word! Please join me and help the kids at Children's Hospital in Pittsburgh's, learn more and give today by visiting elliotmast.blogspot.com . Thank You So Much! Elliot! FTK All The Way! 




2012 FTK In The News:
YOUNG BASEBALL PLAYER RAISES THOUSANDS FOR CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL
http://www.wjactv.com/news/news/young-teen-raises-money-through-baseball-childrens/nNk8c/